Need to keep a check on all of your travels through time River? With a premium finish, this awesome Doctor Who Tardis Hardback Notebook makes the perfect addition to any "same-old" stationery collection. The notebook is A5 size and features an embossed cover with the classic Tardis design and a premium button fastener. Perfect for scribbling down all of your amazing ideas and thoughts, this notebook will make a lasting impression on any die-hard fan of the iconic franchise!Why Shop at Atomic Flare?
- Save money on duties and shipping costs: Canadians have grown accustomed to paying high shipping fees or duties to import merchandise from international suppliers. Since Atomic Flare is based in Canada, you save money when it comes to both shipping and tariffs.
- Easy shipping: Atomic Flare ships through UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Purolator, DHL, Canpar and other commonly-used couriers. You get to choose which option you prefer at checkout so you won't get stuck with a carrier that doesn't work for you. Since Atomic Flare is based in Canada, you also don't have to deal with your packages getting stuck at customs as they cross the border.
- Personalized Service: When you shop at Atomic Flare, you're not dealing with a large conglomerate that will provide you with impersonal and unsatisfactory communication. With us, you'll receive hands-on, friendly and memorable customer service. It's our goal to provide nothing but the best experience for every customer and potential customer.
- Supporting Small Business: When you shop at Atomic Flare, you're not supporting a large, nameless corporation but contributing to the livelihood and prosperity of a small business. Each order placed and dollar spent just means so much more.
- Shopping Local: Atomic Flare is based and operated in Quebec, Canada. When you shop with us, you're directly supporting your community.
- Authenticity: Worried about bootleg merchandise? All of our products come from licensed suppliers and distributors. When you shop with us, you're guaranteed your products are as authentic as they are awesome.